Re: Sinclair discussion list

It's rather amusing that as soon as I said the list hardly ever got
10 messages a day, that the same day (yesterday) it got 18 messages.

We also had several unsubscriptions and new subscriptions in the same day.
The total number of subscribers stands at 117.

Let's see what kind of volume the list gets this week.
If yesterday was a fluke, there's probably not a problem.
But if the volume keeps up anywhere near the level of yesterday,
a digest is probably a good idea, and I'll set it up.

Thanks,
John
--
John S. Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>
President, Matrix Information and Directory Services (MIDS)