[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Dear Steve: If it's fun you want, let me help. There are probably a few of us on the list who would not have already taken your sage way of thinking into consideration when we first heard the news about Walker. And so to a few of us your words may come as some sort of a revelation, or at leat a confirmation of what they were already predisposed to believed. To most of us tho', I'd hope, they do not. I will give some thought, tho', to what you have said, and will try to reply by the end of the coming weekend, to your thoughts in general. If I do not, please give me a nudge. It's possible that I will reply off-list, unless you insist I do not. This conversation is becoming less and less funny. I seem to have established a certain place in it that is less and less comfortable. All Best, Jeff steve@planetcentral.com wrote: Let's stir up some more fun. Talibanist John Walker. Let me save a lot of you a great deal of finger pain from banging on your computer keypad and type your position for you - Poor John, he is simply a victim of an oppressive government bent on destroying countries weaker than ours. [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html