[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Aileen, I suspect your Frances is a descendant of Nathaniel and Rachel. The name Granville is a family name in that branch. In scanning my book I do not see Frances but since she migrated, she could very well have not been recorded. Descendants of this branch have done a wonderful job of documenting this branch and we now have it documented back to ca. 1700 or actually about 1688. If you wish to send what you have I will do my best to place you in the right kid's family. Two others also married into the Davis branch so it shouldn't be too difficult. My mailing address is: P.O. Box 339 Beeville, TX 78104 Jean Grigsby ----- Original Message ----- From: Aileen Shield <shieldtracer@juno.com> To: <sinclair@quarterman.org> Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2001 4:40 PM Subject: Re: St. Clairs > Hi...well since we are looking for our lines.....here is mine I'm looking > for....Frances (Fannie) Sinclair married an Elias Davis 12-Nov-1806 in > Wood County West Virginia by Reece Woolf. Fannie's birth 20-Mar-1787 and > Elias birth 8-Feb-1783.....Children were 2 daughters and 1 son, no names, > then Elias 1816, William 1818, Elizabeth 1822, Stanslaw(Stanley) 1825, [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html