[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hi...well since we are looking for our lines.....here is mine I'm looking for....Frances (Fannie) Sinclair married an Elias Davis 12-Nov-1806 in Wood County West Virginia by Reece Woolf. Fannie's birth 20-Mar-1787 and Elias birth 8-Feb-1783.....Children were 2 daughters and 1 son, no names, then Elias 1816, William 1818, Elizabeth 1822, Stanslaw(Stanley) 1825, Sarah 1826, Barnett 1827, George Washington 1829, Granville 1832. They lived in WV near Parkersburg, at a place close to Bull Run, they owned land and sold it in 1832 and moved to Champaign Co, OH. I assume the reason we do not have the names of the older children is that they were married and choose to stay in West Virginia. I have looked for Fannie's parents for 30 years and have even bought the book "The History of the Sinclair Family 1896". I still have hit the brick wall. I would listen to any and all helpful hints. On 15 Dec 2001 11:15:13 -0800 "Spirit One Email" <laurel@spiritone.com> writes: > There may be some lurkers on this list that might be waiting to find > a > connection. Thought I would mention a group of St. Clairs I am > looking for. > > John Sinkler/Sinclear/St. Clair b. 1763 Gilmanton, NH had 12 > children. It > was during this time that the family changed their name to St. Clair > under > advice of General Arthur St. Clair to either John or one of his > cousins. > By 1802 he and family were in Erie Co., PA. and by 1830 Geauga Co., [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html