[an error occurred while processing this directive]
At 23:59 12/12/01 +1000, you wrote: >Can Niven or any of the old hands share some stories on the life of Mike >Sinclair of Colditz fame? >Regards >Donald Sinclair If you send me your snail mail address, I will forward you the information which I have on "The Red Fox" which is an extract from the Daily Mail dated August 1st 2001. I have the book: "Colditz: the Definitive History" on which this extract was a summary. I will also send you information on his equally courageous brother, Lieutenant Colonel Christopher Sinclair who was awarded two Military Crosses whilst serving in the Western Desert with the Rifle Brigade. He died earlier this year at the age of 85. We also had two Major Generals serving in World War II. Major General David Boyd Alexander Sinclair C.B. and Major General George Brian 'Gus' Sinclair C.B., C.B.E. who are still alive and well and in regular correspondence with me on Sinclair related matters. Niven [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html