[an error occurred while processing this directive]
"Jennifer St.Clair Bush" wrote: > At 05:38 PM 12/9/01 -0500, you wrote: > > >If at first you dont succeed, try try again! > > I thought this list didn't take attachments. I might be wrong, but that's > what I thought! :) > > Jen You may be right - I haven't been able to do so - what a pity! Neil I attached the chart to myself for a trial and it worked so I thought I was attaching OK. > > > Jennifer St.Clair Bush > http://www.sff.net/people/jenstclair > http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/enapay/ > "I'm a card-carrying member of the cult of story" --Bryn Neuenschwander > "You don't define yourself by what you have to do to make a living, but by > what you want to do." -- Charles DeLint, Memory and Dream > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html