[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Dear Lena Thank you for the information you have already sent me,and I would be very pleased to recieve your kind offer.I got my family back to Jame's Sinclair of Borlum and the Murkle side caught my eye because of the marrage of James 1St of Murkle to Elizabeth Stewart in 1604. My father told us kids that we were alowed to wear the Stewart Tarten legaly. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lena A Löfström" <lal@algonet.se> To: <sinclair@quarterman.org> Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 2:12 PM Subject: Re: James Sinclair of Murkle > Dear Peter, > > are you interested in the rest of this line and it's side lines, that is > the rest of the information that I have.... it is quite complete up to > this very date?! [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html