[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Dear Ian & Lena James SINCLAIR of Murkle is my line too. My forbears claimed descent from David SINCLAIR of Broynach, who is listed at the bottom of Lena's message. I'm a GGGGG-grandson of Donald SINCLAIR the sailor who is said to be a son of David SINCLAIR of Broynach. According to Henderson, Robert STUART/STEWART was one of the (many) illegitimate issue of James V of Scotland. Peter Sinclair DILLON Christchurch, New Zealand > ---------- > From: Lena A Löfström[SMTP:lal@algonet.se] > Reply To: sinclair@quarterman.org > Sent: Thursday, 23 August 2001 18:34 > To: sinclair@quarterman.org > Subject: Re: James Sinclair of Murkle > > Dear Ian, > > this happens to be my line so I'll enclose what I have on the to first > generations (I have a lot more but as you just asked for children of > James .....) [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html