[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Greetings, This my first time replying to any entry on our clan's website. I am delighted to have been given it by another Sinclair...I find myself glued to the screen each night to learn more of our family's history...I however found myself wondering what all the nonsense notes that had been sent over the past week or so...I totally agree with you about sticking to relevant topics and not our personal lives as you refer to below as the 'dog fights'...those messages are totally inappropriate!! I look forward to more information about our clan's history...I have somewhere papers my grandfather researched about our lineage, I will try to located it an submit it...Deanna Sinclair >From: "labehotierre" <labehotierre@wanadoo.fr> >Reply-To: sinclair@quarterman.org >To: <sinclair@quarterman.org> >Subject: Re: Discussion Formalities >Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:43:38 +0200 > >Dear Lenna, purported Godmother of Margaret's Rachel > >Sinclair is my real name. I have no aliases. Do I owe you money? Are you an >investor in one >of my companies? Are you pregnant and claming paternity? I have different >email addresses. I [ Excess quotations omitted. ] _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html