[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Dear Jean de St Sigeron Some of the other messages are now out. They have caused consternation. The Thomas Sinclair/Jean Stokes is a prime example. Would you like the other 580 odd posted to the list? They will cause a great deal of unnecessary pain. What preceded the particular exchange would embarrass many. Should that be posted also? I presume that you are a jurist of some note since you wish to sit in general judgement of private communications. You would not be aware of all off list communications. I did not know that it was required to submit them to you. The arrogance is entirely yours. Shame on you for rushing to a judgement without the facts. I have spoken the truth I have shamed only the devil. Paragenetic is a metals term. What does it have to do with Sinclair? I sign every message Sinclair. My surname is Sinclair Only Royal families hire Hangmen. The rest of us must try to get along as best we may! "The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things: Of shoes-and ships-and sealing-wax- Of cabbages-and kings- And why the sea is boiling hot- And whether pigs have wings. Let us move on! Anyone have any thoughts on John Andre? Visne scre quod credum! Credo Elven ipsum etiam vivene. (I believe that Elvis is still alive) Peace, love and light to you and yours Sinclair ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean de St. Sigeron" <oraclum@yahoo.com> To: "SinclairList" <sinclair@quarterman.org> Sent: 31 July 2001 22:15 Subject: Discussion Formalities [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html