[an error occurred while processing this directive]
labehotierre wrote: > Of what relevance are my Christian name to you? Of great relevance! As many of the other list members I do enjoy and appreciate your participation on the list, you give us a lot if interesting information, historical and genealogical but........ as a serious researcher I need to put down references and notes to where I got the information and such. I'm quite sure you are aware of this. But as I can't give any information on you I have to leave out all the interesting stuff you share with us on the list - and that is a pity! Don't you think? I'm sure I am not the only one, Laurel and Jean Grigsby will have the same problem I'm sure and I'm also sure that most of the list members does understand that this is a problem for someone who is trying to put together some reliable and serious research results. And Sinclair, do you know what..... this has nothing to do with the fact that I am the Godmother of Rachel Stokes (a little girl with a lot of Sinclair blood, her godfather by the way is Niven Sinclair, known to most of the list members). Lena (with one "n" as you use to spell it when you are not angry Sinclair) [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html