[an error occurred while processing this directive]
I agree. Does it really matter that more than a few years back we had dyslexic ancestors who couldn't settle on a unified form of a word. How many ways did Shakespeare spell his name - isn't it something like 14? We are Sinclair, but St Clair and Tinkler and Sinclare and so on all come from the same roots. One of my small cousins used to call me Tinkler because his sister and I share the same Christian name and he knew I wasn't his sister, and he really couldn't say Sinclair. With a smile - it's a lovely day here. Regards Jean Sinclair Stokes. >intended but it was too easy to have a chuckle over this one. Charlotte >Gellis, granddaughter of Charles Pendleton StClair [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html