[an error occurred while processing this directive]
At 09:55 26/06/01 -0700, you wrote: >One of Lanciano's books, Laurel? That's my >great-great-great-not sure how many >greats-grandfather. Lived at Lands' End in Gloucester >County, VA. Spooky place - Lanciano says he haunts >it. I saw it in '78 at a big family reunion. More >than 400 of us there. We had a wonderful time. Heard >so many stories about wicked old John! >Penny King Eric of Norway, Denmark and Sweden became a pirate. He got tired of trying to control his unruly barons so took to the sea to do a bit of private plundering. Sometimes, freedom can only be found on the open sea. Great to see you back on the web, Penny. I think of you every day as I add Tony's seasoning to everything I eat. Great stuff. Real piquancy. It's good for the taste buds. Niven >--- Spirit One Email <laurel@spiritone.com> wrote: > > This is a coincidence concerning the privateers. I > > am just now reading a > > book about Capt. John Sinclair a privateer in and > > after the Rev. War. > > Interesting how he is moving towards being a pirate. > > Laurel > > > >__________________________________________________ >Do You Yahoo!? [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html