[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Ah Penny, We cross paths again. Last I heard from you, was from Ireland. Yes, the book is by Claude O. Lanciano, Jr. I hate the type face in it but the story is so interesting historically in general about a segment I have never encountered. I thought our only Privateer was our French fellow. ha ha. Laurel ----- Original Message ----- From: "Penelope Blair Hillyer Law" <pansmom@rocketmail.com> To: <sinclair@quarterman.org> Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 9:55 AM Subject: Re: History-Pirates-Privateers-Jamacia > One of Lanciano's books, Laurel? That's my > great-great-great-not sure how many > greats-grandfather. Lived at Lands' End in Gloucester > County, VA. Spooky place - Lanciano says he haunts > it. I saw it in '78 at a big family reunion. More [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html