[an error occurred while processing this directive]
On the day that Madonna went Scottish, an ignorant murderer was murdered. (I am not saying, he didn't bomb!) To commemorate the 168+1 dead people I would like to sent you 'Invictus' by William Ernest Henley. "Out of the night that covers me, Black as the Pit from pole to pole; I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance, I have not winced, nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance, My head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears Looms but the Horror of the shade; And yet the menace of the years Finds, and shall find me, unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll: I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul." Great poet, it is only too bad HE lost his head. === I hope I don't hurt feelings __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35 a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/ [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html