[an error occurred while processing this directive]
I have seen that there are Sinclairs in the general DC area and want to pass this on, in case it didn't come out in a newsletter, courtesy of the Robertson newsletter: April 5th, 1100AM on the lowest west terrace of the US Capitol - Sir Sean Connery to receive "the prestigious American-Scottish Foundation William Wallace Award", special guests Scottish Parlement representatives: Henry McLeish, First Minister; Patricia Ferguson, Deputy Presiding Officer; John Swinney, Leader of the Opposition, the Brisitsh Ambassador, His Excellency, Sir Christopher Myer. Performance by the Air Force Reserve Pipe Band, soloist Wintrey Phipps to play "Amazing Grace" (bet it's the only thing he/she knows SRS) Dress kilt daywear or kilt dress, or show your colors by wearing someting tartan (Please no sgian dubhs/skene dhus). Looks like it is part of the Cherry Blossom Festival which should be ending about that time. Crazy juxtaposition! Sally I only send my stuff in "plain language", that way there is no double and triple same message on the discussion list. I also do not copy any more than I must when answering someone. Hope that helps someone. SRS [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html