Re: Discussion Formalities

Surely this level of comment about people's private lives really is going
tooo far!!

In this particular matter let no one be under any doubt whatsoever about
wher I personally stand. I am on the side of right, reason and justice - so
that places me firmly on the side of Ann Sinclair and labehotierre.
Criticise my comments on St Clair history as you will; criticise
labehotierr's views on history as you wish - but if you have any shreds of
decency leave people's private lives alone. They are none of your business.

Tim Wallace-Murphy