Re: Discussion Formalities

Well I know one thing, that someone namely Thomas Sinclair, was given some
information privately and has  had the crass vulgarity to expose what was
said in confidence to  him for the whole Sinclair list to read and have in
general judgement."

This young man wrote to me asking about CSA, and asking questions about my
family. Foolishly I gave him some of that information. Margaret is
brilliant, I am very proud of her and the way she has endured some of the
things that have been said to her especially by La Behotierre. Her children
are a credit to her and they and she are dearly beloved by her father, and I.

If I had realized that this young person was a friend of La Behotierre I
would have never answered him in any way. At no time did he indicate that
he knew him. Indeed he suggested we should initiate a Clan Hogg as , sadly
we also have that line closely in our genetic inheritance.

Well John and all of those who are my friends on the Sinclair List, I am
going to sign off. I feel disgusted, betrayed, and traumatized by such
betrayal.

I want NOTHING more to do with this list and these people. Perhaps my
English mother was right to mistrust you all.

Jean Stokes.