Family History Project Update

I have added a new web page with photos of Canisbay Kirk, the Kirkyard and
views of Canisbay and Duncansby, all Sinclair Country in Caithness, but where
Lairds were also to be found. The photos include the flagstone of Sinclair
Laird of West Canisbay House.  The URL is
http://ourworld.cs.com/LairdFHP/Photos.htm.  I have also added Canisbay Kirk
records and  my Laird IGI database (from our Caithness origins) and Census
information to our main site at http://ourworld.cs.com/INSLaird.  Both are
linked, but I have a little difficulty with the linking through Compuserve,
which is why I provide both URLs.  I have now used up my 2 mb of space on
both sites - photos are memory hungry!  I hope this information will be
useful for other contributors.

Yours aye

Iain Laird