Re: Family History Project Update

Gorgeous pictures, Iain!  You caught all the different
shades of blue in the sky!  I was there in August and
I've never in my life seen such beautiful skies as in
Caithness and the Orkneys.  I can't wait to get back
there next summer for Sinclair 2000.  I hope all of
you get to see it. -  Penny

=====