Re: St. Clair VA/WV

Hi Kay, Samuel Sinclair came from just above Coatesvile, PA, son of George,
who was son of William and Phebe Sinkler...unless you know something I may
have overlooked. It looks like we are English Sinclairs, not Scottish, but
let's open this for discussion.  I've "met" Damon, his nephew James and Aunt
Betty so far on this wonderful journey.  Betty invited me to visit her soon
to show her my research - can't wait.  Your cousin, Lynn