Re: Queen Margaret

>Dear Niven, I have enjoyed your past postings greatly, but lately your
>emails have arrived blank to my computer.  Has anyone else reported
>this?--Kay

This could be because he's sending everything in HTML.
Plain text is much better for use on the list.
For how to send mail in plain text, see:
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/mail/

If you have problems, please contact Margaret, milamba@milamba.com.
She put together the above web pages to assist with this problem.
She has also volunteered to assist with mail problems in general.
So if you have a mail format problem related to this list, send her mail.