Re: new items in the web pages

Mr. Quarterman:
	I hae been a subscriber to the Sinclair discussion internet ... and I
am being overwhelmed with the number of personal messages from one member of
the list to another member of the list.  The messages may be interesting to
the individuals but may be of no interest to others.
	Is there anyway a new list can be created covering only items
directly related to genealogy and keep out the personal gossip.
	Equally, I have tried to contact the USA group several times ... with
no response.  Does that organization exist?  Or is there another e-mail
address other than the one shown on the Clans web page?

	Bob Branshaw