Re: COMPLAIN

Well, this has certainly produced an interesting venting session.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and most of us seem to have one. :-)

Please note that there is a glossary,
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/glossary/
If there are words that anyone doesn't understand, please suggest
them as additions to the glossary and I'm sure someone will provide
definitions for them.

Also, please note that electronic mail messages are much easier to read
if they are not in ALL CAPS.

Finally, my known ancestors go back to 1800 and to 800; many of the
people we are discussing in the messages about ancient history are my,
and possibly your, ancestors.

Thanks,
John