Re: COMPLAIN

In a message dated 6/15/99 11:42:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TXSINCLAIR@aol.com writes:

<< sinclair@jump.net. >>
please betty, don't include me in you "us americans" i  was born in america,
and have lived here all my life, i find the wealth of knowledge on this list
extensive, and consider myself so lucky to have found such a group of
generous, interesting and informed people.  this is my personal feeling about
genealogy,( although i have only been doing this 4 months.)  although the
names and dates of ones ancestors are the bones of the tree,  the history,
the religions or absence thereof, the economics and politics of the time,
are the flesh and blood and heart that brings the tree to life for me.  thank
you all on the the list for the help,  education and inspiration  don't stop
doing what you all do so well-GIVING.OF YOURSELVES .  gratefully,  pat dick