Re: COMPLAIN

Well, I'll tell you what *I* understand here... You are one very rude person!!
And guess what!! the world isn't made up of Americans!  There's 90% of the
rest of the world out there!  And a great many of us *do* care about our
ancestry - whether it is our own particular ancestor or just our general
history.  Just because you're stuck in your own egocentricity doesn't mean
everyone else is.

Margaret