Clan Sinclair Web Page

Hi Cousins,

Just wanted to let you know that Clan Sinclair U.S.A. will soon have their
own web site.  Please send me your ideas on what you would like to see posted
their.  Due to some of your comments on this discussion list, I have included
a People/Places section.  You will be able to post biographies on your
families here.  I have also included a Kids Korner for the younger Sinclairs.
 This will include a link to Elaine Fowler's "The Prince Henry Sinclair
Children's Web Site".  For those of you who wish to access this site the URL
is:  www.vetc.vsc.edu/bfa/projects/pshweb/home.htm
I will also be linking into John Quarterman's site and Paul Sinclair's site.
Paul has been instrumental in arranging this web site for us.
The address for the Clan Sinclair U.S.A. web site is:  www.clansinclairusa.org

If you visit it now you will only get a message that it is coming soon.  I
will let you know when we have pages posted.  Please send any suggestions you
may have  to me at:  selvermj@aol.com  or maryselver@clansinclairusa.org

Yours Aye,

Mary