Sinclair from Texas in 1881

Hi, I am looking for information on my great-grandfather's family. He was Archie Lee Sinclair "Lee". He was born 23-Dec-1881 in Montague Co., Texas and died 5-Feb-1970 in Greer, Clearwater, Idaho. His father was James "Jim" Sinclair, but may have also been called Lee. James died after 23-Dec-1881 and before1887 in Texas. He married James Clementson Harbert probably in Texas. Jamie married again to Hiram Robb Russell on 28-March-1887 at Collin Co., Texas and moved to Oregon shortly after, then to Washington. Jamie divorced Hiram Robb Russell sometime before 1920 when she moved to Kooskia, Idaho, Idaho where she died in Nov.-1923.
If anyone has any information on this family please get in touch with me.
Thank-you
Teresa Sinclair-Ulery P.O. Box 1817 Orofino, Idaho 83544-1817
dulery@clearwater.net