Re: catalysts

-------

Hello Sinclairs,
    I'm new to your list and this facinating search process, but I'm not new
to lists.  I think a digest would be a good idea.  When I booted up 49
messages this morning, it was a bit overwhelming.  But I am enjoying so much
the conversation of Sinclairs around the world.  And I have learned so much
already.  I sort of feel like I should quit my job and just dig in.  My line
is from Ontario and I've been amused at names that just appear over and
over.  My ggrandfather's brothers were William, Charles, Alexander, and
perhaps a sister, Elizabeth.  This is great fun.  Thanks so much for
sounding the family call.
Sandy Sinclair Fuhr

[
[  info sinclair