Re: genealogist procedures

-------

<< Pete,
     Now that sounds like you just enter the names without seeing whether
 they are already in the database??? Which would make this example yet
 another disconnected line.???
 Laurel

No, no!  Sorry it sounded tha way.  I always check the established data base
before entering new names.  The most obvious place to search is the oldest, or
earliest, person in the data being entered.  One of my objecives is to find
connecting links with our ancient Sinclairs.  It is a thrill for all concerned
when such links are found.

Pete

Pete
[