Re: catalysts

-------

> Neil: II see from your post-script that you are from the Toronto area! I am
seeking info on my grandmother's family & she had a brother by the name of
Lewis Frank Sinclair who lived in the Toronto area. He was born in Great
Village, NS     April 29, 1870, moved to Everett, MA when he was around 20,
married a girl (don't know her name, but she was suupposedly the daughter of
the owner and/or founder of a large department store in Toronto. They had 2
daughters while they were living in MA. (Marion Irvene & Mae Louise in 1894 &
1896 respectively), then they moved to Toronto where their son was born, Frank
Archibald, born in 18899, but died in 1904. You wouldn't by any chance have
any info I might use, would you? It would be greatly appreciated.  Marge Hamel
[
[  info sinclair
[
[