Re: another curiousity-sinclairs and papermaking

<PRE>One other thing I am looking at right now was a reference to the Scottish
Sinclair's having a papermaking facility near Rosslyn. I am curious about
this-is the building site located-what's left of it etc as there was a huge
papermaking industry in France during Medieval times and I have to wonder if
the St Clairs there had ties to it;also am curious about the watermarks the
Sinclairs might have used on documents from that time on locally products
paper. Anyone? -Gay Dvorak