Re: Sinclair Timeline

>One famous English aphorism states 'Those who do not learn from history are
>condemned to repeat it'

Actually, that was written by George Santayana (1863-1952),
who was an American philosopher and Spanish citizen who died in Rome:
 http://www.iupui.edu/~santedit/

> What chance then does any credulous reader have, who
>swallows the innaccuracy and fabrication purporting to be history on either
>published in the Sinclair Timelines mentioned in the last couple of Days?

It appears that anyone can make a mistake.  I'm for correcting the mistakes,
rather than throwing the baby out with the bathwater.  Of course, I would be,
since I'm the one who started the ur-timeline that seems to have provoked the
others.  Here it is for your criticism:
 http://sinclair.quarterman.org/timeline.html

Comments solicited.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>