1398 CE Expedition: "Trin" Bay

Clan Friends,

This is from John's daily summary: " June 2, 1398:  Prince  Henry  Lands,
Prince  Henry  Sinclair and crew land at  Chadebucto Bay, Nova Scotia and
call it Trin harbour, after the day of the Trinity." I have an additional
observation and a few assumptions abut Chadebucto Bay and the "Trin" aspect.

I believe that the Zeno Narrative is a "mystery writing", that is, it is an
overlay of reality (physical) and spiritual dynamics templates that
complement each other. The Narrative has a Chart that does the same. This
Chart has a hidden system of triangles which use the key "Bethlehem Angle"
of 26.3 degrees, also extensively used in Sinclair related geometry (subject
of other commentaries). In my own focus in sacred geometry as applied in
Templar/Sinclair history I believe that the energetics of the system(s)
using this angle relates to what I'd call basic Grail formats. The Chart has
one triangle that spans the Atlantic, which I think is the primary "Grail
Across the Atlantic"... also a direct harmonic with Rosslyn, Chartres, and
many other correlating systems. The grid system common to all sites is based
on Golden Ratio applications. (This system is also coded in the Westford
Knight engraving.)

The central Chart's "benchmark" (my term of reference applied to the Chart)
is an enigmatic rhombus shape formed by 28 marks. This mark accomplishes a
number of functions in the Chart that have the Golden Ratio (.618+) in
common. If we multiply 28 x .618 we have the number: 45.3. This is the
latitude/parallel that leads into the Trin Bay landfall at Nova Scotia, at
Andrew Island with Trin Bay on the north side and Dover Bay/White Island to
the south. This same latitude extends across Nova Scotia to provide the
Navigator a landfall at Cape d'Or and Cape Split/Scot's Bay for access via
the Shubenacadie River into highly important inland grid sites, Admiral Rock
being critical.

(Running a parallel was an easy way of navigation however I also think that
the Templars had other methods for Navigating their Temple/Ships. This is
also part of the Chart, a line I call the "Navigator's Line" but using a
system too complicated for this brief comment. Planetary energetics suggest
more important applications of Latitude lines other than just for
navigation.)

The Shubenacadie River is within 6 miles of being in the Golden (d'Or) Ratio
point on the 45.3 latitude-axis between Cape d'Or and Canso at the entrance
to Trin Bay. My thought is that the "Trin" may also be applied to the Golden
Ratios' three pointed axis: the two ends and the .618 division point. This
then leads to the triangle of Cape d'Or, Canso, and Admiral Rock (which
should also include the Shubenacadie Indian Reservation within its telluric
matrix).

"Can-so" might translate an idea-group for "Can/cain": "Song that is white,
clear, bright, fair, pure, beloved" and "so." The "so" is "an initial
particle prefixed to adjectives and substantives implying facility, aptness,
fitness, ease, equality and sometimes goodness." (Dwelly's Gaelic
Dictionary)  ("So" also means "young.") "Or", besides meaning "gold" also
means "prayer, hymn, supplication; mouth, voice, sound" (in this we'd have a
correlation with the Hebrew "peh" and a deeper connection into the same grid
system being coded in the name).

Connecting the Cape d'Or and Canso ends of the line, reading from East to
West (right to left) we might come up with Can-So-Or. Clumping all the
various meanings together could give us several good views of the Lines'
functions however a serious analysis of the Canso-Or golden ratio line
should also include using the Line as a Fundamental Line for defining a
musical tone. The tone would logically facilitate opening the "gate" at
Admiral Rock, of which the adjacent native reservation would guardian or use
in the gate's operation. This "logic" would be relevant only in connection
with the grid system I correlated with the Grail, above. The axis for the
Nova Scotia grid (complement's those found by Bill Mann) extends from
Shelburne, NE to Pictou, and connects with the previously reported Arkhom
Grid (Virginia to Canada) found by Peter Champoux centered at Shelburne
Falls, MA.

This complex line of investigation could go on to fill a book. I only wish
to flag the Trin Bay alternate, complementary meanings and to suggest that
Henry and Crew had much more in their program than is reflected in extant
literature... this is not to diminish those other ideas of the Expeditions'
objectives, only to add to them.

Respectfully submitted,

William of Crestone