Re: Captain John Sinclair

Dear Mrs Grady

The Books you are looking for are:Lanciano Jr., Claude Olwen CAPTAIN JOHN
SINCLAIR OF VIRGINIA, PATRIOT,PRIVATEER, AND ALLEGED PIRATE. (GLOUCESTER
VIRGINIA LANDS END BOOKS 1973 ) library of Congress Catalogue 72-95109
Land End Books address is or was in 1973 Box 3 Gloucester Va. 25061 I rather
suspect from the type used and general setting it was the author's own
company.

And
Selden Jr, Jefferson Sinclair THE SINCLAIR FAMILY OF VIRGINIA (PRIVATELY
PUBLISHED 1964) Mr Selden states in the introduction that he intended to
turn over research to the genealogical section of the Virginia State Library
in Richmond Va. USA I do not know if he did or not.

Sinclair