Re: Knights Templar suppression

Dear Ward:

It may very well be that the "ample evidence that the Order was brought to
an end by those for whom it served" has survived because it has been ALLOWED
to survive.  In other words: no great efforts have ever been made to
suppress that evidence.

Conversely, the lack of evidence that the order did survive may actually be
evidence that THAT evidence was NOT allowed to survive -- OR that the
evidence was very well hidden to begin with.

Just an idea.  You'll note that I do not slam the door shut behind it.

All Best!

Jeff