Guide to Rosslyn Chapel

In answer to Ward Ginn - I have very recently come into possesion of
"The Illustrated Guide to Rosslyn Chapel and Castle" by Rev John
Thompson, F.S.A and Chaplain to Francis Robert St Clair Erskine, Fourth
Earl of Rosslyn.

This book was published in 1922 as the 9th edition - the Introduction
ended with "With these preliminary remarks, I beg to submit the
"Illustrated Guide to Rosslyn Chapel, &c.," to an indulgent public.
J.T., The Parsonage Rosslyn, Easter, 1892

I will be happy to share any information thereof, as I am able.

Neil St. Clair (Nova Scotia)