Re: list discussions

I'd like to add my thanks as well....  well done!

and BTW, if anyone thinks that a little "spirited debate" on the list is going
to discourage and drive away anyone with a bit of Scotland's blood in their
veins, he is well and truly mistaken.  As history shows, one "culture value"
that we all share is a lack of respect for ignominious retreat.   ;-)

Joe (upstate NY)