From: Iain Laird
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2000 4:11 PM
Subject: Kirkwall Scroll

I have now posted the photograph from the Daily Telegraph on our Website, linked from the home page.  See the URL below.

Yours aye

Iain Laird

www.iain.laird.btinternet.co.uk [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html