A note from Ivan of Trafalgar

       Dear Cousin John Q.,

       As I have mentioned on other occasions, I have certainly appreciated
all you have done for the Sinclairs.  The Sinclair List has been my favorite.
 Our family has a special history and I have learned a lot about it, because
of your Discussion List.  Many Many Thanks, again for all of your efforts.  I
congratulate you and all of us on the successful project you created and
served these past five years.

       I felt a great since of loss when you announced your retirement, but
certainly understand that you deserve a well deserved retirement from leading
this list.

       Thanks, again.

       It is hard to end this note, but I will.

       Your most grateful Cousin,

       Ivan of Trafalgar