Re: change of year, change of list

Gary, I would like to be included on your list as this one has been not only educational but also entertaining. I hope we can all keep our sense of humor in the new year and enjoy the huge range of differences we can all bring ot the list. John, thank you so much for creating this wonderful forum for us. I cannot begin to tell you how much I have learned from being a part of the list. Good luck and ahve a wonderful peaceful new year. Charlotte Gellis