Re: change of year, change of list

Gary, I for one would be willing to su bscribe and try a list elsewhere. Being
on another mail list that tried yahoo, I know the problems with that were so
numerouse that it was dropped. Hopefully topica would work well for everyone.
I would hate to lose touch with all of you even tho I have only been posting
a short while-there is much to learn in exchange with one another in our
searches.
I am not looking for 'royalty' and all that;only for the correct and provable
lineage
The Highland Games in Texas are only a few miles from my house- I have been
only once when it rained cats and dogs the entire time my son and I were
there. I would love to meet whoever of you journeys to the Highland Games in
Arlington Texas this year. -Gay Dvorak