Re: Sinclair Crests

I WOULD ALSO LOVE A COPY IF NOT TO MUCH TROUBLE PEGGY
 Janet Thomas <jkt1701@yahoo.com> wrote:Judy,

I bought a kit for the rooster crest a few years ago
and scanned the pattern into a .bmp computer file.
I'd be glad to email it to you.

I borrowed a copy of the book about crests that
Katherine mentioned and looked up all of the Sinclair
crests. Along with the cock, phoenix, and cross &
stars designs there are a swan, dove, griffin, man on
horseback or holding flag, otter, pole-cat, and a
naked arm issuing from a cloud grasping a sword. Some
of the mottos include Fidelity, Faith, I believe,
Candidly, but cautiously, Ready for the contest, and
Roses plucked will give sweet smell. I copied all the
designs. They're fun to look at.

Janet

--- Judy Carter wrote:
> Katherine when you did the crest was it in cross
> stitch. If it was do you
> have the patterns.
> Judy

[ Excess quotations omitted. ]