re:- N.Z. Links.

Hi again Jen,
        Really sorry to hear of your troubled year. The loss of your dear friend who was helping with your research, on top of the split with your partner is quite a load for you to cope with. You do sound like you are making yourself handle things and I sincerely wish you well.
    In July of this year I blew a hole in my lung which slowed me down somewhat, physically, for quite some time, but I was able to immerse myself in my Sinclair research and I have found it very therapeutic.
    I look forward to seeing your sites up and running again when you are able to sort them.
                Regards, Graeme.