Re: Referendum and Yahoo

"Gary M. Sinclair, Harwich MA, USA" wrote:

> I do not wish to get into this affray but must make one thing clear.

To clarify my point: I regret my reference to Yahoo lists was misunderstood. I
did not specify your list Gary. I simply inferred that those who do not wish
to abide by the rules of this list could easily start their own list on Yahoo,
or any number of other hosting locations, with their own set of rules that
better reflect their style of communication.

> All are welcome providing they abide by the rules for subscribing and for
> posting content.  You play by the rules or you don't play at all.

That is what I am suggesting happens here. Simply enforce the list rules.

Donald Sinclair
Edmonton