Re: McNokaird = Sinclair ?

I post this as a novice, but if you have not heard the pronunciation of
"Mac na Ceardadh" you can do so by visiting:

http://kingcrest.com/sinclair/highland.html-ssi

Go to the bottom of the page, then click: Use this console for "Mac na
Ceardadh", Gaelic for "Sinclair."

Cheers,

Donald Sinclair
Edmonton