Re: Another Idea !

Paul,
I think that is a very neat idea. I know when we were in England 9 years
ago, looking at Niven was like looking at my Dad , and Donald of California
was like Dad's brother Jim. Of course they were all first cousins but
still  it would be great to see you all.

Regards,
jean
By the way there are lasses in this too.