Re: Blood Groups.

Dear Judy,
should let you know that the Clan Sinclair Aus is still alive and
functioning although quietly. I'm President, Liane Sinclair is Secretary
and Wayne Sinclair, cousin of Liane (twice removed ) is treasurer. Do join
us, as we have reduced fees to a reasonable level. Four newsletters a year.
If you like I will send you some more information after we move.
Regards,
Jean