  From: Stanley St. Clair
  To: sinclair@quarterman.org
  Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 8:38 PM
  Subject: Re: Blood Type

  I have counted three of the respondants which stated that the St. Clair/
  Sinclair line had O+, and one with O-. These may all be from a common
  ancestry. I know that at least two are from a definate common St. Clair
  ancestor many generations back.  It is my understanding that the male passes
  on the type, and negitive factors are passed through the females. Anyone