Re: Bio's

>Someone suggested I write something up for the "Modern Sinclair" people
>section

If you mean
 http://sinclair2.quarterman.org/who/mod.html

> on my father, for whom the Sinclair Freeway in California is named.
>How do I go about this?  Should I use MSWord?

then no, don't use M$Word.

Plain text or HTML, please.

>  Where do I send it?

Most people send such things to the list.

See also:
 http://sinclair.quarterman.org/sinclair-web.html

>  Is it reviewed before posting?

I usually show such a page to the original submittor before it gets
announced.

If a group of people including for example yourself wanted to take
on the task of compiling a more complete list of modern Sinclairs,
I'd be all ears.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>